BEFORE YOU GET TO POP’S FARM
- We put on family-friendly events. Our 151-acre music venue is situated in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Here are DIRECTIONS to the venue. Our street address is 675 Hobson Road, Axton, Va.
- Kids 3 and under are free to all events with a paying adult. Kids 4 and up require a ticket to moe.morial Day Weekend (May 28-29). Kids 12 and younger will receive a free Lawn GA ticket with paying adult to The Yarn Picnic (May 7-8) and Crawford & Power (May 15).
- Check out each show page for Parking and Camping options. Tent camping is not far from the parking lots.
- Bring a valid picture ID! You may need it at the front gate, and you will need it to get your age-verification wristband for beer/wine.
- Camping Checklist: Water – bring what you need for while you are here; Good walking shoes or boots, Light to medium-weight jacket, Tent, Tarp, Sleeping Bag, Water Bottle, Flashlight, Sunscreen, Bug & Tick Spray, Poison Ivy protectant, wallet, phone charger.
- No swimming
- No outside alcohol
- No glass containers
- No dogs or pets
- No weapons
- No fireworks
- No drugs
- No personal ATVs, golf carts, etc.
- No drones
- Campfires allowed in elevated fire bowls only
ARRIVING AT THE EVENT
EVENT GATE & MUSIC TIMES CAN BE FOUND ON EACH RESPECTIVE SHOW PAGE.
If you arrive when the gates are not open, you will not be permitted to enter. Tickets will not be sold after the gates have closed for the night, FYI.
- TICKETS: Have them ready when you arrive. (If you received your ticket via email, PRINT IT OUT or TAKE A SCREENSHOT in advance. Do not rely on your phone’s data or Internet to display the barcode needed.)
- If you’re headed East on HWY 58, look for the Family Dollar on your right. Then turn onto Daniel Road.
- If you’re headed West on HWY 58, look for Axton Elementary School on your right. Then turn left onto Daniel Road.
- ENTRY/EXIT: You are allowed to enter and exit the venue during the event, but you must keep on your wristband on at all times. If you don’t have your wristband upon re-entry, you will be required to buy another ticket to enter the festival. There are three gates:
- Gate #1 is EXIT ONLY
- Gate #2 is the entrance for CAR CAMPING AND DAY PARKING.
- Gate #3 is the entrance for RV ticket holders.
- If you want to camp with another party, you must enter the gate at the same time. This means you should meet up at a location off-site and then drive to the venue and enter the gate at the same time. Then, let the parking flagger know to put the two cars together when you are parked.
WHILE AT THE EVENT
- KIDS PLAY AREA: We call our children’s area, the “Kids Coop.” We won’t have staffed/guided kids activities during our May concerts. However, the playground in the Kids’ Coop will be open. Do not leave your children alone anywhere on the festival site. Make sure your name and phone number is clearly written on their admission wristband. If you are missing your child, report to the Kids’ Coop and notify a staff member. If we find an unattended child who’s lost their way, we’ll escort them to the Kids’ Coop.
- FOOD/BEVERAGE/ICE: We will have yummy food vendors. Feel free to prepare your own meals at your campsite as well. An excellent selection of craft beer and beverages will be available near our stage areas. Valid photo identification is required to purchase adult beverages. You are allowed to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the music viewing areas, but you cannot bring your own alcohol, including alcohol previously purchased from our alchohol vendors but taken to a campsite. In other words, no alcohol allowed when entering into the show field. ICE will be available for sale on site at the bar area.
- FIRST AID/EMERGENCY/SAFETY: First Aid will be provided on-site by trained medical friends. They will be part of our team of medical/emergency/security professionals. We’ll provide help for any medical issue you may have but please bring along any materials needed for preexisting conditions. If you have a medical condition or allergy we should know about, please stop by the first-aid tent. We ask that you report any hazardous situations to our event staff. We will be trained in what to do during an emergency. In the event of site-wide emergency, please listen for instructions.
- TRASH/RECYCLING: Please do your best to separate trash from recycling and keep our farm clean. We’ll have extra trash and recycling bags on hand.
Still have questions? Email us at info(at)roosterwalk.com.