The basic rules of Rooster Walk 13 are listed below. Be sure that you read through the short list of rules, as each is very imporant. Following these rules will ensure a safe and fun festival for everyone! These rules apply to the festival viewing areas, the campgrounds and parking areas at the festival, and the off-site parking and camping areas.
- No weapons.
- No glass.
- No outside alcohol.
- No swimming or fishing.
- No dogs or pets.
- No fireworks.
- No drugs.
- Campfires allowed only in fire bowls, weather permitting. (Subject to local fire bans.)
- No ATVs, personal golf carts, etc.
- Onewheels permitted in the campgrounds only. Onewheels not permitted in the festival venue/ viewing areas.
- No wristband, no admittance. (Violation is trespassing and will result in eviction or arrest.)
- No drones.
- No early entry. Gates open at 9am on Thursday.
Here’s a suggested packing list for the festival.