BEFORE YOU GET TO ROOSTER WALK
- We’re a family-friendly festival. Our 151-acre music venue is situated in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Here are DIRECTIONS to the venue. Our street address is 675 Hobson Road, Axton, Va.
- All kids 12-and-younger get in FREE with a paying adult.
- Check out our Ticket info page for Parking and Camping options. Tent camping is not far from the parking lots, and we’ll provide a golf cart shuttles to help move gear.
- Bring a valid picture ID! You may need it at the front gate, and you will need it to get your age-verification wristband for beer/wine.
- Camping Checklist: Stainless Steel pint; Good walking shoes or boots, Jacket, Tent, Tarp, Sleeping Bag, Water, Water Bottle, Flashlight, Sunscreen, Bug & Tick Spray, Poison Ivy protectant, phone charger.
- OFF-SITE PARKING: Off-site parking will be available. Patrons who park here will ride a free shuttle to and from the venue. Once at the venue, free gear shuttles can move your camping gear to the campground areas. If you want to park on-site, you’ll need to purchase the appropriate parking pass in advance. Once you arrive at the venue, we offer free golf cart shuttles to transport patrons and their gear to the appropriate camping area.
- No swimming, fishing or entering the pond
- No outside alcohol
- No glass containers
- No dogs or pets
- No weapons
- No fireworks
- No drugs
- No personal ATVs, golf carts, etc.
- No drones
- Campfires allowed in elevated fire bowls only (weather permitting)
ARRIVING AT THE FESTIVAL
FESTIVAL GATE OPENS AT:
- Thursday: 9 am
- Friday: 9 am
- Saturday: 9 am
- Sunday: 9 am
- If you arrive when the gates are not open, you may need to wait there until someone can assist you. Tickets will not be sold after the gates have closed for the night, FYI.
- TICKETS: Have them ready when you arrive. (If you received your ticket via email, PRINT IT OUT in advance. Do not rely on your phone to display the barcode needed.)
- OFF-SITE PARKING LOT: There is an offsite lot this year. On-site parking is $60 per car for the full weekend.
- ENTRY/EXIT: You are allowed to enter and exit the venue during the festival, but you must keep on your festival wristband on at all times. If you don’t have your wristband upon re-entry, you will be required to buy another ticket to enter the festival. There are three gates:
- Gate #1 is EXIT ONLY
- Gate #2 is the entrance for GA CAMPING/ON-SITE ticket holders, plus VIP Near Car Camping ticket holders.
- Gate #3 is the entrance for VIP ticket holders; VIP RV Pass holders, all Artists, all VIP Tent Campers, and festival Production workers.
WHILE AT THE FESTIVAL
- KIDS ACTIVITIES: We call our children’s area, the “Kids’ Coop.” Festival weekend will be packed with fun activities for the whole family. Music, art, crafts, and games is just the short list. The Kids’ Coop schedule for music and workshops will be printed in the festival program. We love being able to provide a safe place for your little festival goers to play but please maintain constant supervision. Do not leave your children alone anywhere on the festival site. Make sure your name and phone number is clearly written on their admission wristband. If you are missing your child, report to the Kids’ Coop and notify a staff member. If we find an unattended child who’s lost their way, we’ll escort them to the Kids’ Coop.
- FOOD/BEVERAGE: We will have a great variety of yummy food vendors. Feel free to prepare your own meals at your campsite as well. We’ll have free bottle filling stations for water in the festival viewing areas and in campgrounds. Bring a bottle! An excellent selection of craft beer and wine will be available near our stage areas. Valid photo identification is required to purchase adult beverages. You are allowed to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the music viewing areas, but you cannot bring your own alcohol.
- SHOWERS: All patrons will have access to showers on-site! Showers are free of charge thanks to festival sponsor Midway Bottled Gas.
- FIRST AID/EMERGENCY/SAFETY: First Aid will be provided on-site by trained medical personnel. They will be part of our team of medical/emergency/security professionals on site at all hours. We’ll provide help for any medical issue you may have but please bring along any materials needed for preexisting conditions. If you have a medical condition or allergy we should know about, please stop by the first-aid tent. We ask that you report any hazardous situations to our festival staff. We will be trained in what to do during an emergency. In the event of site-wide emergency, please listen for instructions.
- TRASH/RECYCLING: Please do your best to separate trash from recycling and keep our farm clean. We’ll have extra trash and recycling bags on hand. Please tie the bags and leave them by the nearest gravel road or walking path when you leave for good.
Free Fan Shuttle
We offer a free fan shuttle all four days of the festival that runs on a constant loop to and from our partner hotel. The shuttle picks up and drops off near the main entrance of the venue (Gate 2). Shuttle hours are: Thursday 3pm-1am; Friday 10am-3am; Saturday 9am-3am; Sunday 9am-1am.
Offsite Parking Lot Shuttles
Offsite Shuttle: We will offer an offsite parking lot this year. More details to come closer to the fest.
Still have questions? Email us at info(at)roosterwalk.com.