BEFORE YOU GET TO ROOSTER WALK
- We’re a family-friendly festival. Our 151-acre music venue is situated in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Here are DIRECTIONS to the venue. Our street address is 675 Hobson Road, Axton, Va.
- All kids 12-and-younger get in FREE with a paying adult.
- Check out our Ticket info page for Parking and Camping options. Tent camping is not far from the parking lots, and we’ll provide a golf cart shuttles to help move gear.
- Bring a valid picture ID! You may need it at the front gate, and you will need it to get your age-verification wristband for beer/wine.
- Camping Checklist: Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel pint; Good walking shoes or boots, Jacket, Tent, Tarp, Sleeping Bag, Water, Water Bottle, Flashlight, Sunscreen, Bug & Tick Spray, Poison Ivy protectant, phone charger.
- OFF-SITE PARKING: If you prefer to park offsite to save money, the nearest street address for the lot is 1 Brenda Drive, in Axton, Va., (the lot is at the corner of the Hwy 58 and Stoney Mountain Drive intersection. It is across the street from the Eastman building on Stoney Mountain Drive). We’ll have multiple shuttle vans shuttling folks and their gear to and from the festival. Once you arrive at the venue, we offer free golf cart shuttles to transport patrons and their gear to the appropriate camping area.
- No swimming
- No outside alcohol
- No glass containers
- No dogs or pets
- No weapons
- No fireworks
- No drugs
- No personal ATVs, golf carts, etc.
- No drones
- Campfires allowed in elevated fire bowls only (weather permitting)
ARRIVING AT THE FESTIVAL
FESTIVAL GATE OPENS AT:
- Friday: 9 am
- Saturday: 9 am
- Sunday: 9 am
- If you arrive when the gates are not open, you may need to wait there until someone can assist you. Tickets will not be sold after the gates have closed for the night, FYI.
- TICKETS: Have them ready when you arrive. (If you received your ticket via email, PRINT IT OUT in advance. Do not rely on your phone to display the barcode needed.)
- OFF-SITE PARKING LOT: The nearest street address is 1 Brenda Drive, in Axton, Va., (the lot is at the corner of the Hwy 58 and Stoney Mountain Drive intersection. It has RW signage and is across the street from the Eastman building on Stoney Mountain Drive).
- If you’re headed West on HWY 58 look for Axton Tire on your right.
- ENTRY/EXIT: You are allowed to enter and exit the venue during the festival, but you must keep on your festival wristband on at all times. If you don’t have your wristband upon re-entry, you will be required to buy another ticket to enter the festival. There are three gates:
- Gate #1 is EXIT ONLY
- Gate #2 is the entrance for GA CAMPING/ON-SITE ticket holders, plus VIP Near Car Camping ticket holders.
- Gate #3 is the entrance for VIP ticket holders; VIP RV Pass holders, all Artists, all VIP Tent Campers, and festival Production workers.
WHILE AT THE FESTIVAL
- KIDS ACTIVITIES: We call our children’s area, the “Kids’ Coop.” Festival weekend will be packed with fun activities for the whole family. Music, art, crafts, and games is just the short list. The Kids’ Coop schedule for music and workshops will be printed in the festival program. We love being able to provide a safe place for your little festival goers to play but please maintain constant supervision. Do not leave your children alone anywhere on the festival site. Make sure your name and phone number is clearly written on their admission wristband. If you are missing your child, report to the Kids’ Coop and notify a staff member. If we find an unattended child who’s lost their way, we’ll escort them to the Kids’ Coop.
- FOOD/BEVERAGE: We will have a great variety of yummy food vendors. Feel free to prepare your own meals at your campsite as well. We’ll have free bottle filling stations for water (COVID regulations permitting) in the festival viewing areas and in campgrounds. Bring a bottle! An excellent selection of craft beer and wine will be available near our stage areas. Valid photo identification is required to purchase adult beverages. You are allowed to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the music viewing areas, but you cannot bring your own alcohol.
- SHOWERS: VIP ticket holders will have access to showers on-site! VIP Showers are free of charge.
- FIRST AID/EMERGENCY/SAFETY: First Aid will be provided on-site by trained medical personnel. They will be part of our team of medical/emergency/security professionals on site at all hours. We’ll provide help for any medical issue you may have but please bring along any materials needed for preexisting conditions. If you have a medical condition or allergy we should know about, please stop by the first-aid tent. We ask that you report any hazardous situations to our festival staff. We will be trained in what to do during an emergency. In the event of site-wide emergency, please listen for instructions.
- TRASH/RECYCLING: Please do your best to separate trash from recycling and keep our farm clean. We’ll have extra trash and recycling bags on hand. Please tie the bags and leave them by the nearest gravel road or walking path when you leave for good.
Free Fan Shuttle provided by VisitMartinsville.com
We offer a free patron shuttle all four days of the festival that runs on a constant loop to and from our partner hotels. The shuttle picks up and drops off near the main entrance of the venue (Gate 2).
Offsite Parking Lot Shuttles
Offsite Shuttle: This shuttle runs on a constant loop from Pop’s Farm to our nearby offsite parking lot. Free to park and to ride. This shuttle can handle transporting your gear, too. The nearest street address is 1 Brenda Drive, in Axton, Va. (The lot is at the corner of the Hwy 58 and Stoney Mountain Drive intersection. It is across the street from the Eastman building on Stoney Mountain Drive).
OFF-SITE Shuttle Hours
Oct. 8: 9am – 2 am
Oct. 9: 9am – 2 am
Oct. 10: 9am – 1 am
Still have questions? Email us at info(at)roosterwalk.com.