You’ve heard of Island time… well down here, we run on ‘Festival time!’ So kick back, relax and enjoy the party! -Captain Party (Head of VIP Hospitality)
Please note, the VIP Hospitality is only accessible to VIP, Full Strut VIP and Artists.
Why do VIP tickets sell out in advance every year? Because being a VIP at Rooster Walk provides an amazing combination of perks, amenities, convenience and luxury. A VIP 4-Day ticket covers admission for (1) person from Thurs-Sun, a VIP Tent Camping pass, (4) Meal Vouchers, (5) Beer Tickets (ages 21+), plus full access to the exclusive VIP Hospitality Area.
Full List of VIP Benefits:
- (4) Meal Vouchers for use at our festival food vendors
- (5) Beer Tickets (ages 21+) to use at any festival beverage garden
- Camping in the exclusive VIP Tent Camping area, or the General Admission Camping area (your preference)
- Exclusive VIP Stage Programming (Fri-Sun)
- VIP On-site Golf Cart Shuttles to transport gear to VIP Tent Camping area from shuttle stop or from your paid on-site parking area if you have purchased a VIP or GA On-Site Parking Pass.
- Complimentary “Free Pours at 4” Happy Hour (4-6pm) Fri-Sun with live music at the VIP Stage
- Complimentary hot showers
- Complimentary bathroom trailer
- Complimentary coffee & continental breakfast
- Complimentary snacks,”family-style meals,” “late-night quesadillas,” and Sunday morning mimosas+pancakes, all at the VIP Hospitality Area
- Access to VIP Hospitality Area’s cocktails bar and bloody mary bar (ages 21+).
- Access to VIP Hospitality Area’s games (cornhole, ping pong, beer Olympics, etc.) and lounge area
Parking and camping upgrades must be purchased separately.
All parking and/ or camping upgrades must be purchased separately. VIP patrons can camp in either GA or VIP areas, but keep in mind that GA patrons are not permitted to enter VIP areas.
For VIP Tent Campers, an on-site shuttle will transport you and your gear to the tent camping area from your paid on-site parking spot or from the shuttle stop if you decide to park off-site.
VIP Hospitality Schedule
Avast ye scurvy dogs! Listen up, we be settin’ sail with a clear head and a straight course. This might say “schedule” but mark our words, the Frith Construction VIP Hospitality Area be a place for merriment and enjoyment, where we’ll be playin’ games (did someone say TREASURE HUNT?!) and restin’ easy. Beware, for any planned times may be delayed by foul weather or some good ol’ fashioned hijinks. Arrr!
- 8:30ish-10 am: Yo-ho-ho and a cup o’ Joe! Coffee is served!
- 10 am: The VIP Hospitality bar is now open for business! We’ll be pourin’ a fine assortment of grog, hard seltzer, and the finest wines the Seven Seas have to offer. Lookin’ to start yer weekend off with a bang? Grab yerself a Bloody Mary from 10:30 am-Noon.
- Noon: The VIP Cocktail Bar be open for business! – sample the finest spirits to ever pass yer lips.
- 11:45-12:45 pm: The Pirates of the Piedmont be ready to fire up the VIP stage with shanties and sea songs that’ll make ye feel like ye be sailin’ the high seas with us!
- 2-3 pm: The VIP stage be hostin’ a special guest – none other than the talented Cristina Vane!
- 3 pm: If ye be lookin’ for a dish that’ll warm yer bones and fill yer belly, then look no further than our chicken curry and rice! Our cooks have taken the finest spices and blended them with succulent pieces of chicken served up with a heapin’ helping of fluffy white rice to create a dish fit for a pirate king.
- 4-6 pm: Free Pours at 4! This day’s feature be none other than Foothills Brewing! Bring yer tankards and ye best be hurryin’, because once the kegs run dry, Free Pours at 4 be over!
- 4:15 pm-5:45 pm: Set sail on a musical adventure with the TC Carter Band
- 5 pm: Flip Cup tourney! Gather yer crew of five and sign up for the ultimate challenge – the RW13 Flip Off! The champions be crowned the RW13 Flip Off Masters, receivin’ a free round of beers and some swag from us as a prize! Spots be goin’ fast!
- 5:45 pm: Last call at the VIP Cocktail Bar! (closes at 6)
- 6:15 pm: Tis the end of the night: last call at the RW VIP Bar (closes at 6:30)! Fare thee well, and may the stars guide ye to safe harbors! Arrr!
- Sometime around 10 pm: Special surprise for ye tonight around the witching hour! Swim by when we’ll be servin’ up quesadillas! Supplies be limited; once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- 8:30ish-10 am: Rise and shine, for it be mornin’ time. Coffee is served!
- 10 am: The tavern be open and servin’ the finest brews, wine, and seltzers! Ye lookin’ for spicy goodness to pick ye up? Grab one of our famous Bloody Marys from 10:30 am-Noon!
- 10-10:45 am: Get ready to be serenaded by the one and only Oh, Christopher!
- Noon: The VIP Cocktail Bar be open. Whether ye be a fan of whiskey, rum, or moonshine, we’ve got somethin’ to please every taste.
- 11:45-12:45 pm: Hoist the colors, me hearties! The Jared Stout Band performs!
- 2-3 pm: Gather yer crew and come see phoffman of Greensky Bluegrass entertain ye with his mandolin melodies!
- 3ish: Sausage & Veggie kebabs Are ye feelin’ a bit peckish? These skewers be loaded with juicy chunks of savory sausage, crisp and colorful veggies, and all the flavor ye can handle.
- 4-6 pm: It be time for Free Pours at 4, featuring the finest grog from Three Notch’d Brewing Company!
- 4:15-5:45 pm: The Wilson Springs Hotel will give a performance ye won’t forget!
- 5 pm: Get ready for the ultimate Beer Pong Tourney! Winners will be crowned Beer Pong Champions and will receive prizes and braggin’ rights that’ll last a lifetime. Sign ups open all day – be at the VIP area at 5pm shaAARRp!
- 5:45 pm: Last call at the VIP Cocktail Bar! (closes at 6)
- 6:15 pm: This be a friendly reminder of last call at the RW VIP Bar. We close at 6:30!
- Sometime around midnight: This cheesy snack will satisfy yer hunger and tickle yer taste buds. Ye best be hurryin’ – these quesadillas be flyin’ off the griddle faster than a cannonball!
- 8:30ish-10 am: Coffee! The day won’t wait, ye best be startin’ it off on the right foot!
- 10 am: VIP Hospitality Bar is open and ready to serve anything ye need from ice-cold beers to refreshing seltzers and fine wines.
- 10:30 am: We be Brunchin’! Rise and shine with our delicious pancakes and mimosas, and fear not – the Bloody Bar will be ready to serve ye up a spicy one to get ye back on yer feet in no time! Don’t be late, as supplies be limited, and once they gone, they gone!
- Noon: Avast ye mateys! The VIP Cocktail Bar be openin’!
- 11:45-12:45 pm: Hoist the sails! Jules & The Agreeables be takin’ the stage!
- 1 pm: Annual Rooster Walk Ping Pong Tournament, mateys! Grab yer paddles for yer chance to win a Rooster Walk prize package and be crowned the RW13 Ping Pong Champ! The blackbeard of the Ping Pong Tides, Ian Hogg will be hosting – beware the kraken! Sign ups available all day!
- 2-3 pm: Blue Cactus be ready to entertain ye with their swashbucklin’ melodies!
- 4-6 pm: Gather’ round, for at 4 o’clock we’ll be FREE POURIN’ the finest brews from New Belgium Brewing Company! Don’t miss out on this plunder, me mateys! It’s the last of the weekend! PLUS we’ll announce the TREASURE HUNT WINNER!
- 4:15-5:45 pm: Sneezy will be performing – come enjoy the last VIP Stage performance of the weekend, me hearties!
- 6 pm: VIP Cocktail bar closes – it be makin’ the last call at 5:45pm
- 6:30 pm: Gather yer mates and raise a tankard to the memories we’ve made, and let’s toast to another successful weekend of swashbuckling and revelry! Last call at the VIP Hospitality Bar at 6:15pm!