The VIP Hospitality Area
“You’ve heard of Island time … well down here, we run on ‘Peninsula time!’ So kick back, relax and enjoy the party!”
** Please note, the VIP Hospitality Area is only accessible to VIPs and Artists. **
The VIP Hospitality Area is one of Rooster Walk’s most popular features. An exact schedule of events will be published in late spring, but for now, know that each of the past two years we’ve offered:
- Live Music on the VIP Stage – Our most intimate music experience, the VIP Stage offers live music from mid-morning until 6 pm, Friday through Sunday.
- VIP Bar – Beer and wine, shorter lines than other bars (unless it’s Free Pours at 4, lol). Beer tickets required unless you’re a Full Strut VIP ticket holder.
- Free Pours at 4 – Free draft beer served each day from 4-6 pm.
- Bloody Mary Bar (beer tickets required)
- Community Meals – We offer one free community meal prepared on-site each day, Friday through Sunday. Examples of past meals: Low Country Boil, Pulled Pork BBQ, Grilled Chicken Wings, Flapjacks & Mimosas (Sunday mornings).
- Complimentary continental breakfast each morning, including locally roasted coffee.
- After Midnight – Late Night Grilled Cheese & Soup. Free.
- Games & Activities: Ping Pong tournament, cornhole tournament, costume contests, limbo contests and more!