VIP Tickets are SOLD OUT!
| WEEKEND PASSES
to Feb 28
to April 30
to May 21
|At the Gate
Why VIP Sold Out
- VIP SHOWERS!!! – You asked, we make it happen. For the first time ever, we will have a mobile shower unit on-site inside the VIP camping area. If you don’t have a VIP pass, you will not have access to the showers.
- VIP camping: You get to stay in the most convenient, shady, centrally located camping area at Blue Mountain. This camping is INCLUDED in your VIP ticket price. (General admission ticket buyers still have to pay for a camping pass at $30 per vehicle)
- VIP/Hospitality area: Quench your hunger and your thirst. Relax on couches, get a massage, play games like cornhole, kick it with band members who are doing the same!
- EXTRA DAY OF FESTIVAL FUN!: We’re throwing a VIP party at Blue Mountain on Thursday, May 22nd. The live music this year will feature three great bands that will be announced in the coming weeks!
- VIP gift bag: We’ll hook you up with some free RW merchandise and sweet extras from some of the festival’s sponsors.
(Kids 12-and-younger get in free with adult)
Thursday 5/22: Gates open to Rooster Walk VIP ticket holders at 11 a.m.
Friday 5/23: Gates open at noon. Gates close to entry at 2 a.m.
Saturday 5/24: Gates open at 9 a.m. Gates close to entry at 2 a.m.
Sunday 5/25: Gates open at 8 a.m. Gates close to entry at midnight.