VIP Tickets Now On Sale!
| WEEKEND PASSES
||Jan 1 – Feb 28
||Mar 1 – April 30
||May 1 – May 21
||At the Gate
Why Buy VIP?
- VIP SHOWERS!!! – You asked, we make it happen. For the first time ever, we will have a mobile shower unit on-site inside the VIP camping area. If you don’t have a VIP pass, you will not have access to the showers.
- VIP camping: You get to stay in the most convenient, shady, centrally located camping area at Blue Mountain. This camping is INCLUDED in your VIP ticket price. (General admission ticket buyers still have to pay for a camping pass at $30 per vehicle)
- VIP/Hospitality area: Quench your hunger and your thirst. Relax on couches, get a massage, play games like cornhole, kick it with band members who are doing the same!
- VIP party: We’re throwing a VIP party at Blue Mountain on Thursday, May 22nd. The live music this year will include a very special band that will be announced in the coming months!
- VIP gift bag: We’ll hook you up with some free RW merchandise and sweet extras from some of the festival’s sponsors.
LOCAL TICKET OUTLETS:
Binding Time Cafe (1115 Spruce St., Martinsville)
Woodall’s Music & Sound (2163 Virginia Ave., Collinsville)
(Kids 12-and-younger get in free with adult)
Thursday 5/22: Gates open to Rooster Walk VIP ticket holders at 11 a.m.
Friday 5/23: Gates open at noon. Gates close to entry at 2 a.m.
Saturday 5/24: Gates open at 9 a.m. Gates close to entry at 2 a.m.
Sunday 5/25: Gates open at 8 a.m. Gates close to entry at midnight.