RW6 Tickets Now On Sale!
* Please note that General Admission ticket holders cannot enter until Friday morning. (Aka Thursday is open only to VIPs/Volunteers)
* General admission camping is an additional $40 fee for a 15×20-foot site. This pass can be purchased online at the ticketing link above.
* General admission campers will be parked remotely and shuttled to the GA camping area (with their gear). Please pack accordingly. Thanks!
* VW Vans and other campers measuring less than 20-feet in length will be allowed in the General admission campground. Those over 20 feet long won’t be able to cross the small bridge that accesses the general admission campground.
* Festival goers with pop-ups and other tow-behind vehicles (measuring less than 20 feet) will be allowed to tow their camper into the GA Campground, but they must drop the camper and drive their vehicle back out of the GA Campground and park it in the parking lot.
* RVs and tow-behind campers measuring more than 20 feet long are NOT allowed in the GA Campground.
LOCAL TICKET OUTLETS:
Binding Time Cafe (1115 Spruce St., Martinsville)
Woodall’s Music & Sound (2163 Virginia Ave., Collinsville)
(Kids 12-and-younger get in free with adult)
Thursday 5/22: Only VIP ticket holders allowed entry.
Friday 5/23: Gates open at noon. Gates close to entry at 2 a.m.
Saturday 5/24: Gates open at 9 a.m. Gates close to entry at 2 a.m.
Sunday 5/25: Gates open at 8 a.m. Gates close to entry at midnight.