BEFORE YOU GET TO ROOSTER WALK
- We’re a family-friendly festival. Our 151-acre music venue is situated in the rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Here are DIRECTIONS to the venue. Our street address is 675 Hobson Road, Axton, Va.
- All kids 12-and-younger get in FREE with a paying adult.
- Check out our Ticket info page for Parking and Camping options. Tent camping is not far from the parking lots, and we’ll provide a few shuttles to help move gear.
- Bring a valid picture ID! You may need it at the front gate, and you will need it to get your age-verification wristband for beer/wine.
- Camping Checklist: Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel pint; Good walking shoes or boots, Light to medium-weight jacket, Tent, Tarp, Sleeping Bag, Water, Water Bottle, Flashlight, Sunscreen, Bug Spray, Poison Ivy protectant, phone charger.
- ALL on-site parking passes are sold out. If you have not already purchased an on-site parking pass, please make plans to use our free shuttle service and offsite parking lot. The nearest street address is 1 Brenda Drive, in Axton, Va., (the lot is at the corner of the Hwy 58 and Stoney Mountain Drive intersection. It has RW signage and is across the street from the Eastman building on Stoney Mountain Drive). We’ll have multiple school buses shuttling folks and their gear to and from the festival, as well as trucks/trailers making the same loop to help carry gear. Once you arrive at the venue, we offer free golf cart shuttles to transport patrons and their gear to the appropriate camping area.
- No swimming
- No outside alcohol
- No glass containers
- No dogs or pets
- No weapons
- No fireworks
- No drugs
- No personal ATVs, golf carts, etc.
- No drones
- Campfires allowed in elevated fire bowls only
ARRIVING AT THE FESTIVAL
FESTIVAL GATE OPENS AT:
- Thursday: 9 am
- Friday: 9 am
- Saturday: 9 am
- Sunday: 9 am
- If you arrive when the gates are not open, you may need to wait there until someone can assist you. Tickets will not be sold after the gates have closed for the night, FYI.
- TICKETS: Have them ready when you arrive. (If you received your ticket via email, PRINT IT OUT in advance. Do not rely on your phone to display the barcode needed.)
- OFF-SITE PARKING LOT: The nearest street address is 1 Brenda Drive, in Axton, Va., (the lot is at the corner of the Hwy 58 and Stoney Mountain Drive intersection. It has RW signage and is across the street from the Eastman building on Stoney Mountain Drive).
- If you’re headed West on HWY 58 look for Axton Tire on your right.
- ENTRY/EXIT: You are allowed to enter and exit the venue during the festival, but you must keep on your festival wristband on at all times. If you don’t have your wristband upon re-entry, you will be required to buy another ticket to enter the festival. There are three gates:
- Gate #1 is EXIT ONLY
- Gate #2 is the entrance for GA CAMPING/ON-SITE ticket holders, plus VIP Near Car Camping ticket holders.
- Gate #3 is the entrance for VIP ticket holders; VIP RV Pass holders, all Artists, all VIP Tent Campers, and festival Production workers.
WHILE AT THE FESTIVAL
- KIDS ACTIVITIES: We call our children’s area, the “Kids’ Coop.” Festival weekend will be packed with fun activities for the whole family. Music, art, crafts, and games is just the short list. The Kids’ Coop schedule for music and workshops will be printed in the RW10 festival program. We love being able to provide a safe place for your little festival goers to play but please maintain constant supervision. Do not leave your children alone anywhere on the festival site. Make sure your name and phone number is clearly written on their admission wristband. If you are missing your child, report to the Kids’ Coop and notify a staff member. If we find an unattended child who’s lost their way, we’ll escort them to the Kids’ Coop. (Learn more about the Kids’ Coop HERE).
- FOOD/BEVERAGE: We will have a great variety of yummy food vendors. Feel free to prepare your own meals at your campsite as well. We’ll have free bottle filling stations for water in the festival viewing areas and in campgrounds. Bring a bottle! An excellent selection of craft beer and wine will be available near our stage areas. Valid photo identification is required to purchase adult beverages. You are allowed to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the music viewing areas, but you cannot bring your own alcohol.
- SHOWERS: VIP ticket holders AND GA ticket holders will have access to showers on-site! VIP Showers are free of charge. There will be a $5 fee-per-shower at the GA Shower Trailer on GA Camping Ridge.
- FIRST AID/EMERGENCY/SAFETY: First Aid will be provided on-site by trained medical friends. They will be part of our team of medical/emergency/security professionals on site at all hours. We’ll provide help for any medical issue you may have but please bring along any materials needed for preexisting conditions. If you have a medical condition or allergy we should know about, please stop by the first-aid tent. We ask that you report any hazardous situations to our festival staff. We will be trained in what to do during an emergency. In the event of site-wide emergency, please listen for instructions.
- TRASH/RECYCLING: Please do your best to separate trash from recycling and keep our farm clean. We’ll have extra trash and recycling bags on hand.
Still have questions? Email us at info(at)roosterwalk.com.