Healing Arts practitioners from across the region will be at Rooster Walk 10, bringing the best techniques to help optimize your energy flow. The Healing Arts Area, now located in the Pine Grove, will have just what you need to get your batteries recharged and ready for another day of Rooster Walk-in’!
Please note the information below is from Rooster Walk 9 (May 2017):
RW9’s certified practitioners included:
- Michael Jones from Gentle Giant, Floyd, VA
- Table Massage
- Elizabeth Walsh from Rise and Shine Health, Martinsville, VA
- Yoga workshops
- Kami Teague with KTeague Yoga, Sherrills Ford, NC
- Sunrise/sunset yoga sessions
- Jodi Sattva and Healers from Wholistic Wisdom Healing Arts, Harrisonburg, VA
- Chair and table massage, Reflexology & Shiatsu on Mat, tarot card readings, henna, face/body
- Christin Artdito and Hannah Smith with Sozo Healing Tent, Hillsville, VA
- Sozo Healing Tent can be a designated area for people to come and rest, get cool water, have meditative time. Healing is offered for all phsyical, mental/emotional needs.
- Anyone struggling with substance abuse and looking to find a reprieve, come here!
- Persefone Pappas with For the Love of Light, Chesapeake, VA
- Meditation & musical materials. Offering energy emanating crystals, sacred supplies & ceremonial handcrafted tools for a conscious lifestyle.