Camping at Rooster Walk 6
There are two camping areas at Rooster Walk: The VIP Campground and the General Admission (GA) Campground. If you purchase a VIP ticket, you receive free camping in the VIP Campground. If you buy a GA ticket, you will need to purchase a separate GA Camping Pass ($40). Read on for more info:
* General admission campers will be parked remotely and shuttled to the GA Campground (with their gear). Please pack accordingly. Thanks!
* We do not restrict the number of campers per 15×20 camping space. However, you must keep all of your gear (chairs, tents, EZ Ups, etc.) inside the space you have paid for.
* You are allowed to buy more than one 15×20-foot camping space and combine them if you want a larger campsite.
* RVs and tow-behind campers measuring more than 20 feet long are NOT allowed in the GA Campground.
* There is a chance we will sell out of GA Camping Passes, so please consider purchasing in advance. If we don’t sell out, they will be available on-site when you arrive at the festival.
* It is approximately 700 yards from the primary parking lot to the GA Campground entrance. The primary parking lot is on top of a big hill, and the campground is at the bottom of the hill, beside Snow Creek.
* Our Quiet Camping area is located in the very back of the GA Campground. To reserve a 15×20 campsite in the Quiet Camping Area, purchase a “Quiet Camping Pass – Gen. Admission” from the online link above. Or, CLICK HERE.
* VW Vans and other small RVs measuring less than 20-feet in length will be allowed in the GA Campground. If you can fit your camper and all of your gear (chairs, etc.) in the standard 20×15-foot-space, a single $40 GA Camping Pass is all you need. If you need more space than 20×15, just purchase an additional GA Camping Pass.
* Festival goers with pop-ups and other tow-behind vehicles (measuring less than 20 feet) will be allowed to tow their camper into the GA Campground, but they must drop the camper and drive their vehicle back out of the GA Campground and park it in the parking lot.
* Campers less than 20 feet long, as well as all tent camping, are included free of charge in the price of a VIP Ticket.
* In order to camp in the VIP Campground, you must have a VIP ticket.
* Children 12 and younger do not need a VIP ticket to camp in the VIP area (because kids 12 and younger get into the festival for free).
* We have SOLD OUT of all RV passes. If you do not already have an RV pass, do not bring a camper longer than 20 feet to the festival. (We have no more available RV spaces to site you with). Thanks!
* To purchase a VIP Ticket, CLICK HERE.